torsdag 8 april 2010

Vacker dikt till en Vacker Vän

You came into my life as an unwelcome face,
Not ever knowing our friendship, I would one day embrace.
As I wounder through my thoughts and memories of you,
It brings many big smiles and laugher so true.
I love the special bond that we beautifully share,
I love the way you show really care,
Our friendship means the absolute world to me,
I only hope this is something I can make you see.
thank you for opening your mind and your soul,
I will do all I can to help heal your hearts littel holes.
Remember, your secrets are forever safe within me,
I will keep them under the tightest lock and key.
Always remember.... If you`re ever in need,
I will try to be, the best friend I can possibly be.
Thank you for trusting me right from the start.
You truly have got a wounderful heart
Iam now so happy I felt that embrace
For now I see the beauty of my best friends face...


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar